Lighting Design courses

What are people's opinions on current Lighting Design courses or courses which offer a serious Lighting Design component, and how they are viewed in the industry. Where you are coming from (student, ex-student, in the industry etc.) would also be useful.

I'd like to go on a lighting design course?

I belong to amateur drama group, they are trying to find lighting design courses.

Form

Robert

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the question was not so much about your career aspirations, but rather exactly what sort of information you're hoping to get from us in response to your post. I mean, you didn't actually post a question as such - just two statements. So, help us out - are you asking us for course advice? Are you asking about a course for just yourself, or something for a group from your am dram organisation? Something informal, or tertiary/further education? Short course, or 3-year degree course? HNC level, or degree level? More information needed if we're to give you a useful answer.

If I might borrow Bryson's sig for a moment, you might like to consider the following when posting in future (click on the underlined link) :

The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts.

Archived