CPC

paulears

Hi Guys,

Thanks for pointing out our errors! If you are unfortunate enough to receive sub-standard service from CPC please contact me by email or PM and I will do my best to sort the problem out for you.

Thanks & Best Regards

Chris Beesley

Product Manager

CPC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took me most of last week to get an order delivered to my office - paying by Credit card - the card is 2 years old and billed to the office. Despite using it around the planed and with CPC for the last 2 years - now they reject the delivery address as not matching the card it does it's a company card - eventually after working through all the company cards we give the billing address as the card DELIVERY address (the company card gets sent to your home address - but billed to your employer) Bingo they are happy even though they are no longer delivering to the billing address - go figure

Colin

Hi Colin it appears this is the problem with my recent order. I have ended up ordering under a temporary account this time and I'll have to organise where I go from here at a later date. My delivery is pre 10:30am for tomorrow. I'm not expecting it to turn up to be quite honest. I feel and hour of the phone 6 e-mails and countless entries of my order isn't quite enough yet, I can't see it being over yet. if it doesn't turn up I'll get in touch with Chris as he says.

Rob

Archived