TourWash & TourSpot 575's

feeta

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your replys. I'm just working on a low budget refit for a community theatre so price is a big decisive factor. They won't be used daily and will be almost perminantly fixed.

They sould like they'll do exactly what I want. The only problem may be the noise.

I might see if I can get some on demo just to test out.

Cheers,

Feeta :pissedoff:

We have some ex rental ones for sale if you need to save money dave@3dproductions.co.uk

Think you're a little over a year too late for this one,

If you notice, Feeta posted his comment on the 2nd of Feb 2006 :pissedoff:

Yes but you read it :pissedoff:

Echoing a few comments here - they're good when they work! The ones that we have despite being 'replaced' or 'fixed' still lamp off every 20 minutes or so! Could be that the ones we have are dusty and so overheating but I wouldnt be so sure...

Lamp off sounds like the temp cutout fault that all suffered from. It is also possible that a UV filter falling out will allow heat to increase that little bit more and tip a 'good' thermal switch over the edge.

Try changing your focus positions so that the head sits the opposite way up - the thermal switches are not equidistant from the lamp - this has worked for me in the past.

Yes but you read it ;)

:huh:

Now, you wouldn't be trying to sell stuff on the BR, without giving poor admin staff a donation to their cause? would you. :headsetsmiley:

Check out the Blue Room Classifieds section, and read the terms and conditions. :wacko:

Archived