Gloves

Pete

Hi guys,

I have been using the gill gloves for a wile, but I was not to impressed with the durability of the stitching, so I decided to change. I was looking at the setwear gloves and almost got some, until I was buying some tools from machine mart and stumbled upon these. I got the ones with full fingers, but with grips because I didn't want any chance of damaging my fingers because they are very important to me for my climbing, however they do also do these in the range with 2 fingers and thumb exposed.

So far I am really happy with them, comfortable, look good,durable and do have really good grip. One of my favourite features is that there machine washable so you don't have to stick your hands into sweaty gloves every time your unloading a truck or van!

Rich

Well I went out on a mission on Monday to find some Musto gloves.

After a lot of trying on etc. I walked out of the shop with some Gill gloves.

They appear to be ideal - but we will see if they stand the test of time, particularly with the comment of the durability of the stitching.

David

Archived