Class D Speaker. Anyone used them?

tekhieboy

They will keep relisten them, they guys selling them are the manufacures, they use eBay as their shop. The price will probably either stay the same or even go up in time.

Probably won't buy them as I can't get to test them, so it's a can of worms that I don't wanna play with.

I will have to jump in here and state that I have worked with the guy's from class-d for a long time, the products are far better than the price would suggest.

I there was a similar reaction on the other forum mentioned but as more and more people get them or hear them the feeling is changing.

Both myself and class-d offer a money back guarantee on the speakers so to say that you would not buy without hearing them is not an argument in my book.

What better way to audition a pair of speakers than in your own environment? We even pay for the courier to come and collect them if you don't want them.

In all the pairs I have supplied I have only ever had one customer return them and that was because his wife found out that he had bought yet her pair of speakers.

Most of the slating about class-d comes from people who have not tried them and is based on price alone.

Ok they are not the best speakers in the world but they do punch way above their weight.

And there is a good reason behind the name as well.

Dicky

Archived