Theatre-style playback opn a Behringer LC2412

benweblight

Face it, if you're looking to program a theatre-style stack containing elements like chases embedded into cues, then the LC2412 is so the wrong tool to be using! Being able to select the right tool for the job is a basic skill for any technician/engineer.

normaly you do not need to put chases into a theatre-style stack...

Point, But I do!

Can you have more memory's in the same cue at once?

Erm, not knowing the 2412 at all, what about assigning the chases to subs? May be a backward way of running the show, but seems logical to me.... (If it's possible, that is!)

Tony

Once again… I have great pleasure in saying that my MA Light Commander 12/2 (which that pain of a Behringer desk has ripped of) does the theatre stack much more reliably. The major problem with it though is that editing cues is fairly hard… well you can edit them but if you want to add another cue it is near impossible. I personally wouldn’t spec this desk (even though I have one) for any theatre stack playback type shows, it just wasn’t designed for it, however the stack did work quite nicely for a sunset effect I had to do a while back with a few pars.

Archived