162 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to PLASA 2006?

• Yes - I'm working there
    • Definitely visiting
    • Maybe visiting
    • Not sure yet
    • Maybe not visiting
    • Definitely not visiting
  2. 2. If you are visiting, which day will you most likely be there?

• Sun 10th Sept
    • Mon 11th Sept
    • Tues 12th Sept
    • Weds 13th Sept
    • I'll be there on more than one day
    • N/A (working / definitely not visiting)
  3. 3. Anybody up for a Get Together?

• Sorry, I'm too young to go down the pub
    • Yes - me Me ME!
    • Yes - maybe for a bit
    • Not sure
    • No - not this year, thanks
    • No - never in a million years

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After all this I'm starting to feel I might have to dig through my t-shirt draw and find the tokern non-black t-shirts I keep for hot whether. I forsee this probably meaning something purchased from tshirthell.com. I don't do smart because it reminds me of office wok, something I've grown to detest.

Tuesday for me, will be found around the Avo stand dribbling...... ;)

see you there!

I'm sure some of those followspots need to be classified as firearms you know.

A good show I thought, didn't see anyone I knew except Mark obviously, who wouldn't know me. Excellent pyro demo, don't miss it!

Also, the ETC stand is very good if you want a demo and you aren't anybody who is anybody, I got a nice run down of the latest Source 4 products even after admitting I was a penniless student!

I was also a PLASA virgin til yesterday, and those big moving heads were very cool...

I was wearing a shirt, and I had two smaller younger members of 'stage crew' with me. Our teacher was most of the time wondering around himself, this meant that I was often confused for the 'teacher' therefore I got some nice treatment from the martin stand, mackie (until I told them that I wasn't, however they were still really nice), the ETC stand and a few others too. This was cool!

mackie gave us all a really long demo on the TT24, lets say, before I loved it, now I've married it... (you can do that in las Vegas no doubt!) anyway, I think ive convinced my teacher.

After a slightly late starts the Lemaitre demo was entertaining and a highly enjoyable demo, its given us some ideas and we are possibly upgrading to the pro-stage range. Shame about the purple smoke not going off (we set one off at school once and the smoke almost killed half the audience!).

all in all, a wicked show and I'm definitely going next year, even if all the lights and sounds have given me a banging headache!

Simon

And what are you going to do with 14!!?
Thats what I thought yesterday when I say people walking round with so many.

I will be there tomorrow, if you see me do say hello.

I'll be wearing scruffy jeans, black shirt, and a big green jacket. Tall, long hair, typical student beard.

May see you there as I will be going back. Undoubtedly I'll be at the Avolites stand, but unlike yesterday when I was wearing a company shirt, I'll be looking very much a student.

Archived