Le Maitre pyro display

Harvey_51

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great display - what was the music used?
I don't know whose, but it was somebody's flute concerto if that is any use ;) . Hopefully Mark will look at this soon and will be able to enlighten us.

I recommend a front-row seat!
Possibly not right at the front, (those who haven't seen it yet will understand if/when they do) :)

Saw the show today, hats off!

He mentioned that he had tried to limit the smoke a bit more today. Methinks yesterday might have been a bit mad!

I was interested to hear that you've only got to be over 18 (and have the correct insurance/venue arrangements, naturally) to use pyrotechnics. I always thought I'd have to do an expensive training course to use them. I'll still take a course, but through choice!

Saw the first display at 12 on Sunday. Was very impressed.

I can understand why he would remove the smoke and flame projectors as the smoke was noticeable across the entire venue afterwards.

I assume he also changed the angle of the streamers as most of them ended up hanging off the metal work above the audience.

watched the three o'clock show today, I'm surprised by the amount of fellow Blue roomers that were hidden in the crowd.....

:(

I was also in the crowd, but for today's 12-o'clock show.

I and my 2 colleagues were very impressed - kudos, Mark!

Had a brief chat with him after the 'gig' - nice to put a face to the name!!

TD

I saw the display on Sunday and thought it was fab!

My reaction at the end was to turn around to my OH and informed him that I would be wearing my jeans to our wedding -because I was spending our budget for the wedding on the pyro display!!!

eldar

Archived