PLASA 2007

sonic

PLASA 2007  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Blue Room have a stand at next years PLASA?

• Yes
    • No

If it was the result of a donation, I suppose so, though I suspect word of mouth is our best method of promotion.

However, I wouldn't support any monetary expenditure for a stand or printing...we already have in excess of 4000 members without spending the cash, and I'd hate to take any of the money that could go to charity just to attract a few more.

Bob

Guest lightnix

That's true, Bobbsy and many (if not most) members seem to find us through general, showbiz-related searches. Statistically speaking, I suppose leafleting might not be the most efficient way to gain new members after all - many PLASA visitors don't really fall into our current "demographic" (whatever that might be), despite it being an industry exhibition. Even so, I still think it would be good if the Blue Room could become a small, but regular part of the "PLASA landscape"

So... off down the pub then

:meet: ;) :meet:

Maybe peter and the good folks at Z88 (God bless 'em) can sweet talk The Tournament for us ;)

We'll buy lots and lots of beer - honest :rolleyes:

I'm with Stu here. ABTT would be a much better bet. I am also not quite sure that PLASA is the correct advirtsing ground for the BR

the thing with leaflets is, and I have seen this from a visitor and exhibitor, many of them tend to get thrown straight in the bin.

Archived