Drama School Interviews

Life is about Experiences. . . no point in goint to watch a film if you know whats going to happen and when ect ect. . .

just go n enjoy give it 100% thats all you can do

Very true that, I really cant wait for thursday secretly - I just know I'll love the types of people I'll be working with there.

Life is about Experiences. . . no point in goint to watch a film if you know whats going to happen and when ect ect. . .

Very true that, I really cant wait for thursday secretly - I just know I'll love the types of people I'll be working with there.

at the moment I @ East 15 Acting school doing technical theatre... but im re-applying to focus on Lights n sound (the course you do everything) but the people you get to know and work with, you have such a great time! its Rock n Roll!

is CSSD your main 1?

Gd Luk 4 2moz. . .

Martin

at the moment I @ East 15 Acting school doing technical theatre... but im re-applying to focus on Lights n sound (the course you do everything) but the people you get to know and work with, you have such a great time! its Rock n Roll!

is CSSD your main 1?

Gd Luk 4 2moz. . .

Martin

Cheers mate! Just finished glueing all my stuff together for the portfolio...

See you in London tomorrow, whoever is going. You'll recognise me from my stripey shirt, longish brown hair and massive grin.

For those people who are going to this interview in the near future (assuming there are ay further interviews):

You'll be fine.

However much work you've done in prep for it, however good your images are, however much time you've spent on revising things for the interview you'll just be fine. The staff there seemed of an exceptional level of understanding and intelligence and could tell exactly what people were like. If you are the kind of person who is able to do very high standards of paperwork, then do that. If you talk very well about smaller amounts of paperwork, then do that. The interview was set out to cover every aspect of you so by the end of the day you can be sure they know exactly what you are like and how you would cope with the environment at central.

Shouts to anyone else there today, eh!

Archived