Wicked the musical Questions

Harrisonlondon

hey guys. I saw wicked the other day and loved it!

I just wanted to know (if anyone knows) what sound equipment they use? I managed to speak to the chief electrician but I didn't see any sound ops around.

also on the lighting side I found out which desk they use, but apparently for the LEDs in the emerald city scene, another desk is used.. does anyone know the desk they use?

and it would be nice to find out exactly what lanterns and movers (quantities etc) they use

I found out they use 85 varilites 2000 profiles and 3000 (or so I was told)

There are LOADS of articles about the technical side of wicked out there.

Cadac J at FOH, upm1ps and mm4s for foldback

L/R Meyer M2D's for orchestra, centre split vocal cluster of M1D's (split to avoid the dragons head- 2 arrays instead of 1)

upm1ps for underbalcs and delays......seriously, there is SO much info about this show from the technical side out there...just look for it.

There are LOADS of articles about the technical side of wicked out there.

Cadac J at FOH, upm1ps and mm4s for foldback

L/R Meyer M2D's for orchestra, centre split vocal cluster of M1D's (split to avoid the dragons head- 2 arrays instead of 1)

upm1ps for underbalcs and delays......seriously, there is SO much info about this show from the technical side out there...just look for it.

alright.. cheers =]

• 8 months later...

Archived