channel 9 : Gobo

channel 10 : Gobo Rotation

channel 11 : Prism

channel 12 : Prism Rotation

channel 13 : Focus

channel 14 : Pan 16 bit

channel 15 : Tilt 16 bit

channel 16 : Rest Lamp on/off

I need a fixture type for a fat frog lighting desk I have tried making the fixture but it's not working for some reason and it is patched correctly for both the lantan and the desk

Full PDF user manual available on Prolights website

I have the manual I just can't get it to talk to the desk :S patched correctly so :S anyway I will try that I move file tomorrow if I'm not snowed in :yahoo:

anyway cheers for all your help guys I really appreciate it

if anyone is thinking about getting some ,,,,,, there noisy but do move quite quick

Cheers again

Bob

Full PDF user manual available on Prolights website

I have the manual I just can't get it to talk to the desk :S patched correctly so :S anyway I will try that I move file tomorrow if I'm not snowed in ;)

anyway cheers for all your help guys I really appreciate it

if anyone is thinking about getting some ,,,,,, there noisy but do move quite quick

Cheers again

Bob

I tried the zero 88 fixture however the fixture does not respond at all anyone have any suggestions (all it does is scroll through gobos in a prism and moves none controlled)

hi guys I know you have tried to help me with this however it's still not responding to anything if I put the imove controller in it works but its not very good for spotting and I am having a lot of trouble sorting this out

Archived