Moving Head Smoke Machine

Deathride

These moving smoke heads are very interesting. I think a couple on the front of a stage and pan slowly into the crowd would be a great way to blast a wide dispersion of smoke into a crowd. That or have the head panning and tilting like crazy and just blast away for a few seconds - nice effect.

hmm after watching the video, it just back up my thery, you would only be able to use them on massive stages because just with one head on the rig as shown in the video it took all of 4 seconds to fill that room and you couldnt see your hand in front of your face.

If you had a few of these units you wouldnt be able to get rid of the smoke fast enough, you could use quick desperse fog but even still it doesnt just fade away instant it hangs for a little while.

supose you could use them in night clubs to some sort of effect just as a way of spreading fog rather than using them to create a fog effect.

if your looking at creating such moving effects then I can only really recommend the CO2 Jet, you get faster more powerfull jets of fog and it disapates almost instantly.

vince

Archived