Sennheiser Ew100 bought off ebay

matt547

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tut tut! It will be interesting, as I don't live too far away from the seller, and I'm sure that he won't be selling me dodgy counterfeit goods, will he? Still - even if it's a pile of poo, I know a few people who will be quite pleased with it!

Can't keep anything secret on this forum, can you?

tut tut! It will be interesting, as I don't live too far away from the seller, and I'm sure that he won't be selling me dodgy counterfeit goods, will he? Still - even if it's a pile of poo, I know a few people who will be quite pleased with it!

Can't keep anything secret on this forum, can you?

can you post what you think of your one when you get it because I would be very interested to know especially as you can compair them to your genuine sennheiser ew100 mics.

Cheers

Matt

Just to say, I won't be able to reveal any good and bad features of the unit, as the sale has not happened - he has cancelled it, and the unit isn't coming. He's going to refund the Paypal - so that's that. Never mind - nearly got one!

Just to say, I won't be able to reveal any good and bad features of the unit, as the sale has not happened - he has cancelled it, and the unit isn't coming. He's going to refund the Paypal - so that's that.
Interesting.... Did he say why?

Just to say, I won't be able to reveal any good and bad features of the unit, as the sale has not happened - he has cancelled it, and the unit isn't coming. He's going to refund the Paypal - so that's that. Never mind - nearly got one!

http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif

They still have one up for sale (item 250139078692) or is it the one they cancelled on you

Maybe you are too near to them!!

Look at the ID history of the seller :)

• 1 year later...

Odds on it's a moody one!

I really despise these jokers selling this cheap rubbish! whether it works or not is really not the point.

Trouble is this really knocks the bottom out of the used market as imo it's just too risky buying a mic second

hand these days unless you really know who you are buying it from.

If it's a radio mic that works ok then they should sell it as such not pass it off as something it's not!

I hate seeing people getting tucked up like this!

get in touch with sennheiser and if it is a fake maybe they can stop the seller from selling any more,or even better prosecute them.

Archived