Lighting upgrade at work (college)

Trunker

The New Leapfrog 96 would be ideal for your needs.
would do everything you are after, allow good cue stack use etc, but then also allow for complete buskability if doing rock gigs etc.
But so would a Pearl or a Hog. Difference being, students who learn how to use these desks inside out while at college, could then take what they've learnt and use it in the pro world.. Yes the leap frog 96 MIGHT become a popular desk at clubs in years to come, but I doubt it..

Better IMO to just get a console thats used more widely... Sorry if this sounds like I'm just slagging off zero88! Im really not, but as I and Brian have said, they're just not as common as the others.

Just wondering what venues in cardiff uses a Pearl? St Davids Hall and The Millennium Centre uses Strand 500 series (last time I looked).
Cardiff SU Halls have 2 IIRC, The Point, Cardiff Barfly (or at least the in house LD was saying they were getting one when I was last there 6/7 months ago). Main reason I got from them, plus most other venues with 'common' boards, is because it was one of the few desks LD's/board ops are familiar with!

Tom

Archived