Zero 88 Jester

Brian

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Z88 (Graham, was it you doing the demos?) for the demo at ABTT - I forgot to ask one question. Is there any way on the Jester to be able to see what levels you have recorded channels into cues/submasters etc?

Thanks

Stu

PS. Oooh, 1,500th post. Haven't I got something better to do with my time!?

Moderation Note - I've added Jester to the topic title for archiving purposes

Where's my shirt

You can have mine! I got one of the extremely camp 'canary yellow' ones, which, if I were to wear it in public, would doubtless result in my sexual orientation being called immediately into question. :o Everyone else seemed to get the perfectly-acceptable burgundy ones - I guess it was some sort of retaliation for saying in my e-mail that I didn't want my address to be harvetsed from the mail and placed onto any sort of mailing list, right? :P

Ah well, I needed some new cleaning rags ....

Thanks to Z88 (Graham, was it you doing the demos?) for the demo at ABTT - I forgot to ask one question. Is there any way on the Jester to be able to see what levels you have recorded channels into cues/submasters etc?

Thanks Stu

Questions concerning the Jester functionality should be referred to Paul, as he is writing the desk software ;)

No it wasn't me doing demo's at ABTT. My choice was ABTT or training Frog 2 users in Malta, which would you pick ;)

In answer to the questions yes you can see levels and yes there is sound input.

You can all be thankful that we over ruled the marketing department when it came to Neon Pink and Green Shirts!

Graham

Archived