Brooke Products

Unknown Enemy

What I meant is that the monitors in the rig yesterday were mostly Nexo PS15s, there were a few Brooke products - in there too, and walking along them, they sounded similar - not identical, but pretty similar. They were obviously not brand new, but the finish was good, small dings in the cabinets were still covered, indicating the finish is well applied. In fact, if I needed some I'd be happy to buy them. The web site is still poor, but price wise - they are quite good value.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard the 15"s and the 18"s subs via DSL and an honest opinion is they have a really solid construction, cosmetic finish and design is very,very similar to Nexo on the 15"s. Sound quality is quite good ( inbuilt crossover could be improved on) Bass bins are surprisingly light for size but that's down to the driver's fitted but provided a good solid punch.All in all quite good for the price. I would recommend an audition before pouring over tech spec's

my 2p

Archived