dmx controller from america

richardc1983

Ok, I've owned and sold the Soundlab branded version of this controller, paid £60 for it, sold for £60 on ebay. It is not great. It's also the most basic of all the incarnations (later ones had the joystick and jog wheels as previously mentioned.) The sound to light you can forget as it simply picks up all of the music signal, rather than a filtered bass beat and cycles through the scenes very quickly.

Thomann can supply both the Stairville joystick version, and the Showtec scanmaster 3 for under £100. As has beeen said, regardless of the preprogrammed shows, I think you're nuts.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all your responses.

I think im only paying another £60 or so, these controllers ive seen in uk for about £100.

I think I could play around with whats there already, thats my idea. Sort of have something to set me going.

We all have to start somewhere, suppose this is better than starting off on the computer as you have to be able to use a desk?

Richard, for a 24 year old (*based on your birthday in your profile) you sound like a 15 year old... This forum has some standards regarding use of capital letters, spelling and grammer. If you don't wish to use them... then you don't have to be here. It's not the point who would lose out if it wasn't declared... it is partly the ethics, and as well if you were caught doing so there could be serious consequences, as it is (as Zonino pointed out above) illegal.

I do not know why you keep on posting here, as you already seem to have your mind made up, and seem to be intent on arguing with others, and not listening at all to what they have to say.

David

It doesnt go in our pockets goes in the Tax mans pocket!

Notice the grammar!! OOOOOH

doesnt = doesn't

pockets goes = pockets , it goes

Tax mans = Tax Man's

I noticed it. It wasn't very good. Seriously, listen to all the really sensible advice people are telling you here.

I just ran this topic through my Lock-o-meter, and it came up "yes". Who knew?

Advice for Richard:

If you want advice, feel free to post. If you intend not to follow any advice, try not to waste our time and yours.

Avoiding Import Tax is against the law. You are not permitted to talk about that here. Final warning.

If you attempt to spell correctly and use capital letters, the threads won't get all gummed up with complaints about you not doing it.

Finally, the Customs and Excise people have powers you do not want to test. Trust me.

Where was I? Oh yes.

:lock:

Archived