T-Spot - Fresnels

paulears

I'll take it then, that nobody has heard of T-spot Fresnels - but nobody has info on 800 series 1K Fresnels either?

Plenty of 650W 800s around in the various guises, but not the ones I have seen.

A mystery it must remain then.

As far I am aware the only company which uses blue handles and lockoffs is ADB in Belgium. So I my best guess is that you have seen some ADB equipment, maybe an A-Series 650 Watt Fresnel. This is a square unit and a bit similar to T-Spot. Normaly there is a product description on the unit.

More information about the ADB A-Series can be found at: http://www.adblighting.com/?page=productde...t=13&id=130

Larry

Folks - I am going to close this topic.

I'm old enough to have been about when T-spots were new. I have quite a few in my venue, and I'm quite familiar with their construction, and performance. I've got a small number of 800 series too. I don't want to seem ungrateful for the help and assistance - but with a T-64 in one hand and the Fresnel in the other, I was looking at two identical size housings, with the Fresnel just finishing shorter. Blue knobs and rear handle, rather than black and 1K, not 650W.

So what I have appears to be either a variant of the T-spot that never got marketed, or a bigger 1K version of the 800 range. It does seem odd there wasn't a Fresnel in the 800 range apart from 650 or 2K - as if there should have been, but wasn't.

If at some point, somebody comes across more, we can always reopen the topic. For now, thanks all - but I'll put the cork in.

P

Archived