Trouble With Tascam MD 350 - user error?

Billy Rigby

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I'm going to go back to the drawing board with Malcolm's and boswell's tips. The tracks I've Got You Under My Skin and Mack The Knife have no pauses at the start, nor do they start quietly, which is why this whole thing is a bit of a head scratcher!

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I'm going to go back to the drawing board with Malcolm's and boswell's tips. The tracks I've Got You Under My Skin and Mack The Knife have no pauses at the start, nor do they start quietly, which is why this whole thing is a bit of a head scratcher!

Apologies if I'm missing something here, but can you not simply delete the existing track mark and then insert a new one in exactly the right place? I've not used the Tascam but that's what I would do on a Sony machine.

Cheers

James.

That's exactly right, paulears. When you spend over three hundred notes on a piece of kit, and you use what is supposed to be a really efficient way of recording (ie digitally) you don't expect to have to put up with this sort of nonsense (ooh, starting to sound a bit like Angry from Tumbridge Wells now!).

What's really annoying me is that I have a suspicion that somewhere along the way this is my fault, although I have no evidence to back this up!

Archived