PLASA08 - Free Tickets

niax

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
I carefully left my ticket on my desk... and now I can't find it. Does this mean I fail the PLASA intelligence test? Or I'm just as disorganised as the next lampie?

The latter. I also left my tickets on the desk and already they have disappeared under VAT returns, credit card bills and a 4 year olds drawing.

BTW, hoping to meet some more BR members at the show. Am probably going on the Monday and will be easily recognised by mostly being in the bar or at Avo. Oh, and I will probably be wearing some OSL swag.

Cheers

Rob

BTW, hoping to meet some more BR members at the show. Am probably going on the Monday and will be easily recognised by mostly being in the bar or at Avo. Oh, and I will probably be wearing some OSL swag.

You'll have to wander either a couple of stands along the aisle or in a slightly more diagonal line from the bar to K24 and say hi! Even the exhibitors like a good bit of swag...

Archived