Looking for Animators and Film Makers

Boycey

Firstly, my apologies if I have put this posting into the wrong part of Blue Room. Please feel free to move it into the approriate place.

I am currently speccing up for a number of medium to large scale tours for Louder Than Words Ltd. that will be taking place late in the year. As part of this I need to find some CG animators, Digital Artists and Film Makers to create the images and sequences we will need for projection.

If you are (or know someone who is) one of this flavour of person then please contact me via my e-mail at i_boyce@hotmail.com.

It would useful if you have any showreels that you can send me or if you have something on a website please let me know and I'll give you my address.

I would also need to know what your availability will be over the next nine months or so.

At this point I'm not discounting anybody so from the well experienced to the talented newcomer please get in touch.

Thanks in advance.

Iain Boyce

P.S. At the risk of appearing a bit stupid, if anyone knows of another forum where I might find the people I'm looking for then please send me the link, I wiil be forever greatful.

Iain,

I am currently speccing up for a number of medium to large scale tours for Louder Than Words Ltd. that will be taking place late in the year. As part of this I need to find some CG animators, Digital Artists and Film Makers to create the images and sequences we will need for projection.

It might be worth your while having a look at what BBC Resources have to offer.

I won't say any more now because I work for a part of Resources and I don't want to be seen as advertising, only making a sugestion of something you might want to consider ;)

http://www.bbcresources.com/specialeffects...d_frameset.html

http://www.bbcresources.com/postproduction...n_frameset.html

James

Archived