BABY OIL IN SMOKE MACHINE

Oliver S

Hi guys/gals

We recently used one of our brand new smoke machines and realised that although the smell of the smoke was normal,

we wanted it to smell slightly better as we are going to be using them for a disco in a week. And as you guys know people

can complain about everything and anything....

Anyway one of our crew members suggested putting a little baby oil in the smoke fluid misture as he had heard somewhere that this helps with the smell??????

I wasnt sure about this and wanted to ask around (hence me writing here).

You see the thing is that getting scented fluid to add to the smoke fluid is not an option as we dont want one scent or what not

but really just want a little bit of a better smelling smoke.

Oliver

as we dont want one scent or what not

but really just want a little bit of a better smelling smoke

Hello Oliver,

I am sure that by using a very small quantity of the approved fragrances, the scent will be very faint, therefore the smoke will be less "unpleasant", without having the fragrance so intense.

also, less smoke is better: using it in a disco, my guess is you want your beams to show, not a puff of thick smoke. therefore, a small output of smoke, with a pinch of fragrance, and a fan next to the output of the machine will get you the results you would like.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Jem were the first to make the scented smoke fluids.

I remember getting a pallet load of various scents direct, and that was around 8 years ago.

So personally, I would stick with Jem, they know how to make fluid.

Archived