• Other
    • n/a
  3. 3. If yes, will you be there on...

• Wednesday 11th June
    • Thursday 12th June
    • Both days
    • n/a

Guest lightnix

With just a week to go, I thought it was time to start the obligatory thread :)

So... who's going, what are you looking forward to seeing the most, etc...?

I'll be manning Stand 105 in the Lawrence hall along with my boss, so best behaviour please ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might go, probably just have a look around on the Thursday and distract myself from revising for my Physics synoptic paper.

Badge came today.

I want to come, I might scrape some time in on Thursday but it might be a stretch when coming back for a show at 7:30.

Turns out I wont be coming I have booked a appointment to get my legs/back fixed (which ever is broken next week)

I got a crystal ball me. :unsure:

I'll be going on Thursday 12th. Got my last A-Level exam Wednesday afternoon so won't be able to make the Wednesday show. I've never been to ABTT so should be a good experience.

J

Well I have just got my ticket, and will be there on the 11th. I will be the one wearing a black polo shirt with a multicoloured Treble Clef logo.

Heading straight towards Selecon and ADB, followed by Flints, then the rest. Neutrik's new gender free XLR looks very interesting too.

My first ABTT since 2002, as I was working abroad until July 2007.

I'm attending, with a two main areas of interest this year. I'm there 'officially' scouting for kit and ideas for a couple of product launches one of the companies I work with has coming up in 2009, while keeping a sneaky eye on the more reasonably priced technologies for a few small amateur / youth theatres I have connections with. I'm also bringing a friend who is going to be starting a course in all things technical at Mountview this year for backup.

It'll be a rather hectic day I suspect. Looking forward to it!

I made a badge with my nickname showing the forums I go in just in case anyone wants to say hello I'd attach it here if I knew how, it has the logos from the forums along with the nick, feel free to do the same then we can spot fellow "roomies". If you want a copy of mine e-mail me on soundo26@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send it in word format.

Archived