Fat Frog help

a917917

ok, thanks to all so far I have sorted out most of my patching and this is how it is:

12 x Robecolourspot 250ats on the fixtures

channels 1 - 30 inclusive are dimmers

31 - 48 inclusive are scroller control

but then I need another 9 channels for two different LED products and another 4 for a hazer and another 8 for DMX strobes and I cant afford another board, now this may be me just being stupid and not reading through peoples answers properly or could I attach these to submasters? Please note I have already doubled up every single thing I can and put products into their lowest amount of channels mode if you know what I mean.

Thanks for being patent with me,

Alex

;)

I knew that was the case with the Fat Frog! When I was moaning about its small-ness some guy said you can have as many movers on there as you like! But you can't! Sorry a little off topic but I knew I was right!

If I was you I would download a PC based DMX solution and then see if you can blag a dongle from somewhere! If not buy one as they are only £40ish! That way you can pre-set a load of colour looks and just bash though them as you need to.

Failing that, can you pair up any dimmer channels and do something bodgey with a spare dimmer channel?

A concurrent post has been automatically merged from this point on.

My Idea is rubbish, I should of read the rest of the thread. Sorry.

I knew that was the case with the Fat Frog! When I was moaning about its small-ness some guy said you can have as many movers on there as you like! But you can't!

[pedant] Actually, you could, in theory, have 200 movers on a FF, so long as they were set to the same DMX address [/pedant]

Archived