Bankruptcy sales?

Blaize110

Stage Electrics have done very well in the past with sales of their ex-hire gear, smaller lots and Saturday sales attract the `bargain hunters` some of whom don`t even seem to be aware of list price ;-)
I was about to mention Stage LX. they also have started an Ebay shop for some 2nd hand/ex-display/new items.

I've had a fair few real bargains from them - it's just a case of catching them with what you want and bidding at the right price (for you!)

What is there Ebay name please?

Still cant get my head around why this is allowed as it seems to be a very good way for companies to purchase loads of new hire stock and then not pay fully for it before starting a new company with no debts but all the benefits of the advertising / phone lines / stock etc paid for the previous company.

If this is done deliberately, it's known as a 'long firm' fraud, and is obviously a criminal offence. The way to prevent it is for suppliers to be diligent in giving credit only to customers who merit it - those who are too greedy for business are most at risk. In these recessionary times, if a purchaser can't afford to pay cash, questions need to be asked, as poor cash flow - rather than size of turnover - is the most common cause of business failure.

Archived