starting from a blank sheet .......

Pbassred

8 par cans first with 500w lamps and a cheap controller,something like the old njd unit that had a low voltage control output as well as the usual bulgin out,once things get bigger add some dimmers and more pars, eventually at around 12 pars start adding soccas and iwb's.Them a smallish desk,add some more pars and a haze machine.then some more dimmers,add a few profiles and some more pars, more dimmers more socca more iwb's then upgrade the desk to something that can handle the sevral hundred dimmers, and start adding in some movers.

1. A couple of T bars and 2 of them cheap I-colour washes.

2. Some LED par cans with a foot controller.

3. A decent haze machine.

That's plent for a long amount of time. Until you can afford a lampy and you have regular gigs:

4. Pearl Tiger.

5. Some scaff bars and tank traps to allow for hires.

6. 4 - 8 Robe Colourspot 250AT with flightcases and black tat.

7. 6-channel dimmer and a lot of 16A cabling and distro.

8. 4 2-lite DWE blinders.

9. 4 Fresnels.

10. A few Thomas Pixel Lines or similar.

After that the world is yours!

"Venue specs". ** laughs out loud **. I never heard of a pub that had venue specs.

Ha, I'll admit, this area of the planning game is always the sketchy one and mostly non-existant when doing pub gigs. But it depends on what type of pub you play in...

Archived