WYSIWYG

Alexb_01

Hello there!

I'm new at this, and a friend of mine lend me WYSIWYG r22 to try. I'm slowly learning the basics, but I still have a problem.

The thing is, I tried to control a show live using mini-console.But, when I try to insert Mini Console device on the show, I just can't find it on my list. Is this normal? It would normally be under Consoles>Cast right?

Help please!

Let me know the dongle number and I will see what I can do to help you out.

regards

Andy

The virtual consoles I currently have connected to WYG R22 are:

Hog pc

Jands Vista

Zero 88 Range

Grand Ma2

Grand Ma

magic q

For me I find the MA Consoles and Jands Vista are the easiest to connect and run the show virtually. Jands has a DMX cut out every so often for 5 seconds but no big problem.

I also have a video up on youtube as well on how to connect the HOGpc up to wysiwyg.

if you would like anymore videos creating on how to hook up consoles just ask

Ben

• 2 months later...

I followed your video on conencting my Vista software to WYSIWYG step by step and I stil get a connot connect error.

Both programs are on the same PC.

Any tips or advice?

The virtual consoles I currently have connected to WYG R22 are:

Hog pc

Jands Vista

Zero 88 Range

Grand Ma2

Grand Ma

magic q

For me I find the MA Consoles and Jands Vista are the easiest to connect and run the show virtually. Jands has a DMX cut out every so often for 5 seconds but no big problem.

I also have a video up on youtube as well on how to connect the HOGpc up to wysiwyg.

if you would like anymore videos creating on how to hook up consoles just ask

Ben

I followed your video on conencting my Vista software to WYSIWYG step by step and I stil get a connot connect error.

Both programs are on the same PC.

Any tips or advice?

Hi,

Do you have the Jands driver installed for WYSIWYG connectivity?

Have you patched the show and desk identically before connecting?

Have you connected the universes correctly and bound the universes in WYG correctly?

Are you running WYSIWYG perform?

Sometimes uninstalling WYG and then reinstalling it along with the Jands driver helps. This solved my friends issues.

If none of this helps send me the WYG and Jands file and ill see what I can do.

Also with all the talk of Chamsys lately, Its defiantly worth a go at connecting MagicQ to WYG!

ben.perrin@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Ben

Archived