MagicQ Software Download Issues

Happy Jack

I'm looking to give MagicQ a try. I seem to be having serious issues unzipping the file after downloading it directly from the Chamsys site. The file downloads, but I cannot extract the setup files. Each time I am told the

I've tried both Winzip and Winrar to no avail. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced problems recently. Each 'external' download link I've found (CNET, soft32 etc.) seems to point back to the Chamsys site.

Is there an alternative download link, or can someone host the setup files? I suspect the problem is my end, but I have a little free time tonight and I would love to be able to fire up the software and have a play.

Thanks.

The Wind0ws download from the main ChamSys page does work and extracts fine for me.

Check you have downloaded the full file and it has not been cut off prematurely (the file should be 17,686,500 bytes). Try giving your router a reboot or downloading it from work :unsure: .

May be a corrupted download.

I would try clearing temp internet files, and delete contents of temp directories (X:/windows/temp and docs and X:/settings/username/local setting/temp)

Then try re-downloading it. If this doesn't work I will try and think of other suggestions...

Edit: Also delete the downloaded file.

Archived