Lighting Desks

skivvy

Hi Chris

You may want to take a look at the new ADB desks DOMINO.

There are 24/48 and 96 Channels available.

These Desks have a theatrical cross fade, so you can fade from one preset to the other.

There are also versions where you can connect a monitor.

for more information take a look at our website: www.adblighting.com

Larry Busch

ADB-TTV Technologies N.V/S.A.

Leuvensesteenweg, 585

B-1930 Zaventem

Belgium

Tel:+32 (0) 2 709 32 63

Fax:+32 (0) 2 709 32 80

email.: larry.busch@adblighting.com

www.adblighting.com

I don't know the other small desks mentioned but would recomend the Smart fade 1248 it can be set up as a 12 ch preset desk or expanded to 48 ch and record memories chases, backup desk etc. I have several (rental company) and it does everything apart we need from movers.

I work in an Educational setting teaching students on the desks, and we have a Zero 88 Bullfrog and a Jester 12/24, both of which we bought from Used Lighting in Croydon.

We use the Bullfrog for day-to-day work in our venue, and the Jester is so we can mobilise some of the dimmers to take them out to external concerts / venues etc.

The Bullfrog is a good, straightforward desk which the kids can pick up easily. It can be a bit cumbersome over some other desks for multiple edits in large cue stacks etc, but for what we do it's great.

I personally wouldn't want to have to use the Jester as a daily desk - there are some unusual features on the desk, and I always find programming it is like trying to program a VCR - it always has two less buttons than it needs.

Archived