Avo Pearl Expert and WYSIWYG

Alexb_01

Hi just wondering if anyone could shed some light on how to connect up the Pearl Expert and WYSIWYG?

Run it in Titan mode (providing you have the latest Expert software release), connect the PC running WYSIWYG to the Expert via network cable (using a switch/hub or a crossover cable). Setup the DMX outputs on the pearl expert to utilise ArtNet, make sure the PC and the expert are on the same network subnets and have similair IP address (2.0.0.1 for pc and 2.0.0.2 for pearl, or something of the equivalent).

Providing you have wysiwyg live or perform, you should find it pretty simple to turn artnet DMX reception on and then you should be away!

HTH

Dunc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello

I use Wygalizer (Wygalizer.com) and software that bridges the gap between WYG and Titan.

He and very simple to use, just install and open it will detect some IPs, just select the IP you are using both on and Connect.

WYG in the LIVE / tab device manager just search Device Luminex / Eth and conect.

In expert just release the artnet outings in System / Settings DMX.

I have helped.

Hello

I use Wygalizer (Wygalizer.com) and software that bridges the gap between WYG and Titan.

He and very simple to use, just install and open it will detect some IPs, just select the IP you are using both on and Connect.

WYG in the LIVE / tab device manager just search Device Luminex / Eth and conect.

In expert just release the artnet outings in System / Settings DMX.

I have helped.

Welcome to the Blue Room

Did you notice that the post you replied to is almost a year old?The original question is over 5 years old!

Archived