footswitch to send midi note on commands

Plan-B

Basically, I have a Roland SP-404 sampler, I use it in a band along with a midi keyboard to trigger some samples. The keyboard has a midi in and out, but there is a song where I have to trigger a bunch of loops then play bass shortly afterwards. Annoyingly, the last note I play on the bass is at exactly the same time I need to cancel one of the samples playing on the sampler.

Eric Heath

Crazy I have also an sp-404 that I would like to trigger using a footswitch controller, I know there was one on ebay months ago for sale, I had it bookmark but the item is no longer listed, the guys was making them and selling for $100, they were perfect, 8 buttons that you could assign a note to it. I need something smaller perhaps 4 switch that I could assign a note that would trigger a sample. it's crazy that no one except be Behringer ( FCB 1010 ) make that. so if I can find a easier solution I will get the fcf 1010 and hack the hell out of it, ;-)

so Eric, what I you found so far?

jy

Archived