AVD Multiplay

Lamplighter

I've tried that and it won't accept it. Maybe a clue here as to what's going on: I can put an mp4 into an empty audio cue and preview it, but it shows the start and stop position both as zero and therefore flags up an error in the cue list. It won't let me set the stop position above zero.

Are you definitely running version 2.4.8.2 ? (check via Help > About)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David

I am having a problem with V 2.4.8.2 in that it does not want to operate using the keyboard, although it is ok when using the control buttons at the top of the screen. The space bar just toggles the selected cue highlight on/off. I have tried with both a freshly built production file and a known older one.

Brian

Version 2.4.8.3 has been released and the keyboard problem is resolved.

I have been trying this new version, and still have a problem. Starting with the cue list "on top" use ctrl-s to save the file. Exit the program and then restart it. This is the position as I would start a show. The first cue is highlighted but cannot be started from the key board. This has been the case for several previous versions. With this version I find that I cannot " bring it to life" by selecting and starting another cue and then returning to the first cue. Ideally it would start from the first press of the space bar,

Always another problem!

Brian

OK guys (and girls!), the problem seems to only occur when the cue list is not docked to the top of the screen.

I'll look into this, but as a work around, docking the cue list should allow it to work correctly.

The same problem *may* apply to other windows - I have not tested that yet.

I've had another look at this problem and overhauled the way the hot keys, etc are processed.

With the limited testing I've done, it seems to fix all the keyboard issues that have plagued MultiPlay for a while now.

I have uploaded version 2.4.8.4 for people to try. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated so I can release it officially.

Well done David!

That seems to have cured all the little problems that I have experienced in the last few versions. I have spotted another bug . When I select another existing production it does not pick up the cue list, displaying the one that was in use prior to selecting the new one. The production properties displays the newly selected title. I have checked that I have not overwritten any of my XLM show files with the wrong contents. This problem is not apparent with V 2.4.3.0

Brian

Archived