Keyboard amp/stage monitors

dtscape

Ok.... Since my last post I have been scouring the net to see whats out there!! Its unbelievable.. how are you supposed to choose t a system out of this lot.

I have changed my spec a bit... Ideally I would like active pa speakers with eq and a minimum of 2 inputs and a direct out (to send to foh if needed). This will disable the need for a mixing desk (less gear)...

I've taken a look at some RCF stuff and they seem to be quite suitable...

Can anyone help me out here as I'm starting to pull my hair out!!! (Not that I have any anyway!!!!)** laughs out loud **

Thank you in advance....

Hi,

Need some recommendations for a pair of active cabs,maximum £800 for the pair, which I will be using as monitors for keyboards (big synths, organ, piano, strings, sequencer tracks with drums etc.). Ideally I would like a minimum of 2 inputs, di output, basic eq(bass, treble). I would also be using this system for backline at smaller venues.........

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok ...

I'm gonna go for active speakers that are just that (no need for eq etc.) as I will be using a sub mixer.

What 12" active speakers would you recommend for a warm clear sound for keyboards? (ones that will not hurt your ears at high volume.. ie top end!!!!)

Thank you in advance...

Archived