Truss

stevieboi

After reading all the above I think this covers everthing.

Amply. It seems to me that everything that needs to be said has been repeated several times, with even maybe a hint of hysteria beginning to creep in.

Perhaps now the thread could do without anyone else piling in to repeat what's already been said.

I would in most cases say you need more than 2 rigging points previously covered by The Seedage

Really? I rather thought he was being a bit OTT. The OP said its a 12m truss not a 12m span - the span between points is more likely to be 9-10m and the truss is relatively sparsely populated with only 9 nodding buckets.

True, its worth a glance at the truss specs to make sure, but that's on the lighter side of medium duty and its not at all unusual to hang such a truss on two points.

Moderation: I suspect the OP has now got the information he wanted (or perhaps didn't). There seems little point in adding further similar posts. For the moment, I'm closing it, but as usual, if anyone wishes to add something useful, or the OP wants to pick up on any points - feel free to contact any of the mods and we'll sort it out.

Paul

Archived