15A Socket To Socapex To 15A Plug

lx2010

Hi Guys, Im planning an event where we plan to use tri- lite trussing to rig lights however he only have 15a 6 channel betapacks for dimming I do not wish to run single 15a trailing extensions to the truss as it would be much easyer to just run a soca to im just wondering where I could buy say a 6x 15a socket breakout to soca and then I will use some of my personal socapex to brige the gap between then at the other end a 6x 15a plugs so I can plug into my betapacks so im just wondering if you have any solutions thanks Olie

try googling for socapex fan in/out or socapex spider any of the usual suspects will be able to supply one your post is hard to read a little punctuation goes a long way and WILL help to get you better answers quicker see what I mean all the best Andy

;o)

I'm a little confused about your question... Maybe you can clarify?

You say you have your own Soca extension cables but you don't have any fan ins/fan outs with plug/sockets?

So is the question actually as simple as "Where can I buy the plug/socket spiders?

The assumption people are making is that the OP knows that the search terms he needs is 'spider' or 'fan-in'. Neither of them is exactly obvious.

Not an illogical assumption to make as the OP appears to own his own Soca already, and the descriptions both are quite, well, descriptive of what they are...

... the descriptions both are quite, well, descriptive of what they are...

spi·der /ˈspaɪdər –noun

1.any of numerous predaceous arachnids of the order Araneae, most of which spin webs that serve as nests and as traps for prey.

2.(loosely) any of various other arachnids resembling or suggesting these.

3.any of various things resembling or suggesting a spider.

4.a frying pan, originally one with legs or feet.

5.a trivet or tripod, as for supporting a pot or pan on a hearth.

6.Machinery .

a.a part having a number of radiating spokes or arms, usually not connected at their outer ends.

b.Also called cross. (in a universal joint) a crosslike part pivoted between the forked ends of two shafts to transmit motion between them.

7.a computer program that automatically retrieves Web pages for use by search engines.

8an evil person who entraps or lures others by wiles.

9a device attached to a cultivator, for pulverizing the soil.

Fan-in

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fan-in is the number of inputs of an electronic logic gate.

...nope, not that descriptive :)

In fact I reckon they look more like an Octopus out of water than spider; except they've only got 6 'legs/tentacles'

...nope, not that descriptive :)

In fact I reckon they look more like an Octopus out of water than spider; except they've only got 6 'legs/tentacles'

Hmmm...

OK - I'll rephrase that...

They're fairly descriptive when judged in context with this business. They may not be dictionary definitions, but I'm sure there are many other terms that are similarly ignored by the OED.

I sense a bit of tongue in cheek pedantry there, Brian... :** laughs out loud **: :** laughs out loud **:

Archived