Soundcraft MH4 32+4 question

nbarrass

Hey folks,

Was just wondering if anyone can tell me where the MH4 32+4 splits the mono inputs, as in which channels are on the left and right of the master section? Just because I'm bored and pondering next weeks work while waiting for jobs to kick off...

Nick

Thanks, I have tried repeatedly but none of the diagrams, manuals, photos and other stuff I found gave any useful guidance on the question. The only photos with any detail or a decent view of what is claimed to be a MH4 32 have 28 mono faders left of the master section and more than 4 on the right, that makes more than 32...

Thanks, I have tried repeatedly but none of the diagrams, manuals, photos and other stuff I found gave any useful guidance on the question. The only photos with any detail or a decent view of what is claimed to be a MH4 32 have 28 mono faders left of the master section and more than 4 on the right, that makes more than 32...

I think if you'll look closely you'll find that that is 24 mono faders and 4 stereo faders to the left, and 8 mono faders to the right.

Mac

Archived