Going to work on RCCL, few questions for those who have experience??

Stocky

Preventative maintenance is key on ships, especially as you never know when a unit was last cleaned.

Yee especially when everything on board is Martin!!

That sounds about the same as what the job description says. Its abit weird this ship though theres no in house productions like most cruises, so no singing and dance cast, schedule looks pretty good though, Friday-Monday is the Blue Man Group at 7 and 9:45 and then Tuesday-Thursday is Legends in Concert (some american tribute acts).

Have any of you guys sailed the Med?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Got my assignment. Will leave at the start of October from Spain to do last leg of a Mediterranean cruise then on to Australia/New Zealand for 3 months till april with a cheeky Far East stop in the middle with Celebrity.

Visa appointment and medical next week, fingers crossed no problems.

So all in all a 7 month wait in the gap pool which was difficult but definitely going to be worth it the more I think about what im in for.

Planning to take lots of pictures and write down a lot of what I do and see so ill try and share on here as much as possible as what I learn't from stuff like Bryson's Blog and other posts helped me a great deal in making the decision.

http://www.blue-room.org.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Archived