Lighting Controller

Gaurav

yes I am in London but leaving soon for India tour . Could you please correct me regarding the same .I just download Titan MOBILE V6 Software so I have to buy the dongle is it to run that ?

If your profile is correct and you are currently in London, I'd start with the distributors list on the website:

http://www.avolites....KResellers.aspx

David

By this evening, the Titan PC Suite will be available for download - this includes Titan Mobile and Titan One. You'd be looking at Titan One - Mobile is what you run when you have the hardware wing plugged in.

If you're looking at Titan One, then without the dongle plugged in you get 12 lines of DMX with a spoiler so you can program offline, with the dongle plugged in you get one uninterrupted line of DMX.

You can buy direct from Avo in the UK, and when you're in India you can keep in contact with our distributors over there, Modern Stage Services and Jagmag.

Archived