Sound equipment "furniture"

partyadz

Just to add my endorsement for JM Supplies - linked to in post #2 - I've found them to be efficient and well priced. Watch out for carriage charges - most of the stuff I've bought has come assembled, not flat-packed, and that means a hefty delivery charge. I prefer to fit the rack strips myself, so I can have just exactly the right setup.

Hi Adam,

This post was forwarded to me by a customer who within this thread recommended the company I work for, Rackz Limited. If you contact us direct at racksales at Rackz.biz I would be more than happy to quote for your requirements. A discount is available to all schools and universities and as I think has been mentioned we are happy to quote for bespoke units in the unlikely event we can't satisfy your requirements from stock items.

Kind regards to all here.

GrahamSales (Rackz Ltd)

1373997951[/url]' post='478035']

Hi all

Looking to install some equipment into a school. They aren't keen on anything that looks like a flight case as it looks too industrial, so needs to be something ideally in beech wood etc. Through a bit of googling the only thing I can find is this:

http://www.metroplan...r-cabinets.html

But it's not ideal.

It needs to have room for 12 channel soundcraft mixer ontop, then space for couple of amplifiers(4u), 1u of radio mics, 2u of cd player, 2u of graphic...

Any hints on where else to try?

Many thanks

Adam

Archived