avolites azure shadow

danlightingman210

Well, I know the thing is rack mountable, but if your talking about small footprints - what about a Pearl Tiger or Titan Mobile.....

Tilan Mobile is pc based never good for nightclubs due to vibration and just like Tigers still cost more then most nightclubs owners are happy to spend. You can pick up for £1000 a Azure. never seen a Tiger for that yet. I dont know any nightclub owner who will spend silly money on a desk. most in London are trying to find ways to get rid of lighting op`s even hire frims are not keen on putting in top end desks into nightclubs as they would never get the money there worth.

Well, I know the thing is rack mountable, but if your talking about small footprints - what about a Pearl Tiger or Titan Mobile.....

Loads more money... and Titan Mobile needs a computer with it...

Azures were very popular in fixed installs. The main problem now is the software for Azure and Pearl Classic is not being developed any more, and as things move on they are becoming a bit old fashioned.

Tilan Mobile is pc based never good for nightclubs due to vibration

And yet, as you say, loads of nightclubs "have gone with showcad or other cheap usb software". If they were failing all over the place due to vibration, they wouldn't get installed.

I dont know any nightclub owner who will spend silly money on a desk. most in London are trying to find ways to get rid of lighting op`s even hire frims are not keen on putting in top end desks into nightclubs as they would never get the money there worth.

Plenty of Avo desks installed in nightclubs up here in Sheffield. Three with Pearl Experts, three with classic Pearls, a couple with Tiger Touches and one with an Azure just off the top of my head - and that's just main rooms, I know there's more in other rooms of those venues.

Venues have gone with showcad due to they don`t need to trained users you can lock the system to a level you dont need a op and to allow dj to play about. the number of venues I had to deal with there lighting computers not booting or usb ports not working. I even got my first venue job due to repairing a system and then being asked do I want a job. if you look at showcad website you can see a big list of installs of showcad.

Archived