Meat Carcass?

Spacket

Hi All,

I just wandered if anyone had any info about using a real meat carcass on stage, what are the legalities of this, what box ticking needs to be done? Failing that I need a lead to a good UK based stockist of really good meat prosthetics?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

If I remember correctly, Badac Theatre company used to do a play where they used hanging meat carcasses to simulate torture on stage, they came to us to do one of their other shows (thankfully meat free) and someone mentioned it. It might be worth speaking to them as they may be able to advise on how they go about it.

Badac Theatre

Something like this - Keeley Hire?

Thats great thank you, I've been in touch and have got quotes etc! prosthetic meat is not your everyday theatre call!

Thanks again

If I remember correctly, Badac Theatre company used to do a play where they used hanging meat carcasses to simulate torture on stage, they came to us to do one of their other shows (thankfully meat free) and someone mentioned it. It might be worth speaking to them as they may be able to advise on how they go about it.

Badac Theatre

Thanks I have sent them an email!

Archived