Behringer x32 compact

danlightingman210

It's just a lot of money and want to make sure it's all correct and something moving around inside is always a worry just wanna know it's nothing to worry about and won't affect the desk! But your right I do haha

I know what you mean... I do it too.

If it helps you stop worrying, Behringer seem to be falling over themselves to provide good support for the X32 range so if you do find any problems, I am sure they will be quick to sort them out.

Thanks that's good to know and they have introduced the new 3 year warranty which is quite good to! I guess as long as it all works as it should do which it seems to do then there's no point worrying about a ribbon when it seems to work I shouldn't worry about it til something has broken!

from memory I think sound forums has a user written check list of things to look out for and checks to perform.

also I notice you are in Lancs - I don't have the experience of some of the blue room guys but happy to look at anything or help walk you through anything if it helps :o)

Just had a look then! It says one thing about picking up the desk in the middle while a audio source is playing...don't have a clue what that's for...? Haha. And ahh right are you from lancashire too?

best to flightcase it and let it live in the base of the flightcase.

yup the red rose county - was St Annes, now Preston.

Yeah I've seen a few flight cases I'm looking at getting for it think that's the safest thing for it. Have you any idea what it might mean about the picking the desk up in the middle with the audio playing thing? And ahh nice I work at the grand in clitheroe so not far from Preston!

nice venue!

no idea about the picking it up in the middle - the full version sis too big to pick up that way!

Archived