Stage lighting for live band (Church Service)

IHSMendez

Also how can he put a cross in the centre when there is a projector screen there?

I it was me I'd buy four Led par cans. Use the rroof panels and place a piece of wood level with the panel that over hangs metal struts of the roof then bolt the LED pars through the tile into the wood and run cabling through the roof to control clean and tidy. If this doesn't make sense message me... With this option you should be a let to get. At least 5 Led cans up for 1k

Regards

Sam

Also how can he put a cross in the centre when there is a projector screen there?

Uh, because the surface for projection only starts above about 2.5m/3m? Did you look at the pics at all?

I it was me I'd buy four Led par cans. Use the rroof panels and place a piece of wood level with the panel that over hangs metal struts of the roof then bolt the LED pars through the tile into the wood and run cabling through the roof to control clean and tidy. If this doesn't make sense message me... With this option you should be a let to get. At least 5 Led cans up for 1k

Regards

Sam

Really? Wood across the ceiling grid? No. The proper way to do it is to fix lighting positions to the building structure and then pass those fixings through below the drop ceiling. It is unwise to suggest using the drop ceiling as a means to attach anything as there is unlikely to be provision for additional loading - even though an LED can weighs little, it's still a bad habit.

(incidentally you can get 'scissor clips' that clip onto the track, but these are designed to install fluro fittings and the like, and provision should have been made to allow for the weight in the design and installation of the drop ceiling)

Archived