Desks

KindredHyperion

That Compulite Dlite certainly looks interesting - but possibly a little out of our price range. We only have £5k to spend, and it looks a little costly.

Based on a quote I had, you'd be wrong in that assumption :D

Roughly speaking the basic Dlite (no manual faders) is around £4k, the 24/48 is around £5k5 and the 36/72 is around £6k. I believe those are list prices, I'd give a compulite dealer a shout and see what they can do for your £5k. I know BR member Barney works for a compulite dealer.

That Compulite Dlite certainly looks interesting - but possibly a little out of our price range. We only have £5k to spend, and it looks a little costly.

Based on a quote I had, you'd be wrong in that assumption :D

Roughly speaking the basic Dlite (no manual faders) is around £4k, the 24/48 is around £5k5 and the 36/72 is around £6k. I believe those are list prices, I'd give a compulite dealer a shout and see what they can do for your £5k. I know BR member Barney works for a compulite dealer.

You are quite right about the prices, we don't sell direct, but I'm sure one of our resellers will be able to do a good deal.

USB has now been added at no price increase, so you can save a show to a memory stick.

You also get a full offline that works just like the console, so for learning the desk or pre-patching or plotting, very useful.

We will also be launching an iPAQ based remote for it later this year, probably at PLASA.

All the other desks mentioned are good, can't really knock any of them, but they are all quite old now, with the Dlite you get much more modern technology (like the whole motherboard and memory and flash drive is smaller than a cigarette packet) so you get a lot more features for your money.

Anyone wants more info or a demo let me know.

Andy Stone

Stagetec Distribution

Compulite UK Distributor

Archived