73 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Going to ABTT

• Yes- Plan to go Wednesday
    • Yes- Plan to go Thursday
    • Yes- Plan to go Both Days
    • Yes- Hope to do but don't know what day
    • Maybe- Don't Know?
    • No!

Can anybody recommend a good place to park on the edge of the underground somewhere, off the M1 direction?

Brent Cross shopping centre is on the end of the M1 with a big old car park from what I'm led to believe.

Tube wise there is then Hendon Central or Brent Cross.

Stu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When going to London in the past I've driven (well my parents!) from Northampton to Stanmore tube station which is right at the top of the Jubilee Line (if I remember correctly!) It's not a bad drive.

Catherine x

Hammersmith works well for the driving option.

thetrainline.com will get you some advance deals (Euston via Northampton from Rugby if memory serves) for a lot cheaper if you can commit to a time and you can travel off peak. Sometimes 2 x singles work out cheaper.

I find the savings (on 7 day advance tickets particularly) can be significant.HTH

• 3 weeks later...
I'm planning to go down on the thursday, never been to plasa or abtt before, nearly went to the AC show (its about than an hour from my uni digs) but some nice person decided to give me an exam :(

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest, are there any senimars or lectures at this years show? I know off the CAD one on the Wednesday, which I annoyingly won't be able to attend. Just wondering basically if there is anything lined up for the Thursday.

Cheers,

Stu

Archived