• Yes- Plan to go Both Days
    • Yes- Hope to do but don't know what day
    • Maybe- Don't Know?
    • No!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update: Tiickets came this morning!

Does anyone know where to park near or does the place have its own car park?

Sam

There is an NCP close by.

[EDIT]

I would post a web link to it but my ISP seems to be having trouble resolving DNS lookups.

[EDIT]

Ok, there is a Masterpark on Rochester Row. It will cost you £14 for 6 hours or £20 for 9 hours plus it's inside the congestion charging zone. There's another one just near Channel 4, expect to pay the same.

Okay... after much discussion today, I've conceeded that I won't be able to come along to either day of ABTT this year. I hope you all have a nice time - have a drink for me!

See you at PLASA.

Peter

Is the NCP inside the Congestion Charging Zone? I really want to avoid having to go into it (in the car) if I can!

Sam

Sam, How about parking just inside the M25 and taking the tube - that way you avoid hefty parking and congestion charges and heavy traffic.

David

I went today and didn't see ANYONE wearing BR swag! :'( However, I had a nice chat with the people on the Robe stall and the Unusual stall. I enjoyed it so much I'm going back again tomorrow!

So who went today then?? Did you have a good timer?? Any good things to see (or eat!)

Sam

Yep. Got there too early following our public transport system working better than I expected.

As to "nice things", ESCA looks good, Frog 2 looks over-priced, and Flint's still don't have any catalogues. The Pacific 5 degree looks ludicrous, but seems to work. I think that PLASA are taking free registration for Septembers show.

ABTT are selling the draft W@H CoP for £10, and will replace it with the final version FoC. A must have. Although I'm a bit unhappy with the handling of moving 'scopes and towers when occupied. I need to re-read and contact them prior to commenting further here.

The beef rolls are OK, but £4.50. Oh and none of the bars have any change!! :(

Archived