PA system

Jamesjcullum

Just got a quote for a pair of q7's over q-subs, 2xD12's and cases and hardware for £8000+vat.

Thinking about an old school logic systems rig some twin 15"bins and a mid top and chevin amps. Always preferred the old style pa and it will be a good stop gap whilst we see if this band is going to sustain its momentum.

I'd second dbuckley's suggestion of looking at some RCF TT's. They come up on ebay occasionally and the likes of usedful always have some listed. They're a really sweet sounding system. My pair of TT22-a's have been out on some pretty sizeable gigs and never felt short of powers. When alongside subs they're a really incredible system for the money. I particularly get impressed when hearing them working hard - they still sound like they're hardly trying - nothing harsh at all when they're being pushed. Lovely vocal clarity from the 12" cabs. Can't speak for the 15's.

Archived