X32 questions

IA76

It gets a lot once you start using the mixer but I do have another 2 questions.

1) I have the USB output connected to a laptop for recording but I don't get the effects coming through on the recording. How do I fix this?

2) In the Tap setitngs what does the M in EQ+M stand for?

• 2 weeks later...
I can't remember the exact timings, but the desk only saves its own state every couple of minutes or so. Shutting down without using the shutdown button will lose any changes made within that window. If you've not changed anything, it shouldn't be a problem.

There is a shutdown procedure, but I've not heard of any issues from folks ignoring it. I can't remember what it is.

Just hold down the Home button for 3 seconds to lock the console - this also writes the current status to flash. As Shez says, the console regularly auto-saves its status to flash, about every three minutes IIRC, so if you just turn it off without locking it, the worst that happens is you lose any changes you made since the last auto-save.

Archived