Tiny but good speakers.

Bryson

So, I'm looking a project that needs some tiny front fill speakers for the first couple of rows. Our usual go-to are Meyer MM-4XPs or L'Acoustics 5XTs, but does anyone here have any other similarly tiny but good speakers to recommend trying out?

We've also tried the Adamson PC5s but they're starting to get too big for the application.

Thoughts?

I’ve not heard them but the K-array tornado kt2 caught my eye as a small fill speaker option recently. I’m not sure about their combined speaker and led models, they look very gimmicky, but the speaker might be an avenue to explore

They're almost as much as the Meyers, tbh.

The Anakonda speakers are B A N A N A S.

I’ve not heard them but the K-array tornado kt2 caught my eye as a small fill speaker option recently. I’m not sure about their combined speaker and led models, they look very gimmicky, but the speaker might be an avenue to explore

They're almost as much as the Meyers, tbh.

The Anakonda speakers are B A N A N A S.

Goodness me. I thought you meant they use sub-professional connecters of a fruity variety.

Are you able to buy from Thomann over there? If so then their Achat 104’s are awesome bang for the buck.

I have a set of JBL Control 23’s and again, they’re great for their size. They’re only on spring tab terminals though.

The Achats appear to be using Speakons now.

https://www.thomann....o_achat_104.htm

They always were - I was referring to the JBL Control 23's as having the sprung terminals.

I've no idea how they sound (although their manufacturers appear to have moved on to making ear protection instead of speakers) but Orbital have some of the Flare Audio X0A's in stock on their second hand list. They're flipping tiny and certainly weren't a cheap speaker when they came out.